Summer

Summer

Monday, March 14, 2011

The Bachelor


The bachelor Finale Tonight!
Adam & I have been watching this whole season of the bachelor and cant wait for tonight to watch the finale!
It is one of our favorite shows to watch together. We are making a whole night around it, Summer is going to her Nana & Papa's and Adam and I are making it a date night. We are going out for a nice dinner and then home to watch the finale, woohoo!
We hope he picks Emily tonight! hopefully you all are watching it too, because if your not you are missing out!

2 comments:

  1. Same same! We are going over to Jordan's sister's house to have a 'lil finale party!!! Can't wait and we want "Em", too!

    -Kari

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, you are too funny babe :) Although, I must admit I am equally excited for this finale...please don't tell my friends! love you :)

    ReplyDelete